Funerals are at the discretion of the Senior Priest of each Church. Each clergy person within ULCCI is registered with the local funeral homes. To request a funeral please complete this form.
The world is facing a crisis like nothing before. We are united in our battle against this sickness.
Many of you might be trying to think of what you can do.
We urge you to pray for the peoples of the world. The medical professionals, the police, fire services and anyone else working in frontline services. We also urge you to pray for your family, friends, neighbours and all of God’s children all over the world.
Reach out and make contact with people and let them know you are thinking of them and that they are not alone.
In line with guidelines from various governments all over the world. We have suspended all gatherings, pastoral visits(unless urgently needed). Many of us our self isolating.
Please reach out to us through our Facebook Page
We will provide support and spiritual guidance this way until further notice.
God bless you all.
Rite of Funeral
- Bethel Church addresses scepticism around prayers to resurrect 2-year-old girl
- Charles condemns 'assault on religious freedom' in service at Tamil church
- Trump asks for prayer for future presidents as impeachment process moves to Senate
- 'Our society has a responsibility to protect': Christians urged to remember the persecuted on International Migrants Day
- Northern Ireland healthcare at 'breaking point', says Christian NI doctor as thousands of nurses strike
- Harry Dunn's parents cancel meeting with Archbishop of Canterbury
- Church of Scotland calls for Christmas celebration ban to be lifted for Gaza's Christians
- Stormzy to recite Bible passage on BBC
- Pope presses anti-nuclear call in annual peace message
- 'He's fantastic, genuine': Joel Osteen discusses new friendship with Kanye West